Giving is personal, and behind each generous contribution is a reason as unique as the donor. The Knoxville Hospital & Clinics Foundation offers a variety of ways to contribute to Knoxville Hospital & Clinics’ programs and services. One of these programs can fit your personal financial plan while benefiting future patients and their families, medical staff, and hospital and clinic employees.
- Planned and Major Gifts – Long-range estate and financial planning allows individuals to make substantial contributions to the Knoxville Hospital & Clinics Foundation by benefiting your personal financial plans. Bequests, gifts of life insurance, trusts, and appreciated securities are among the deferred giving options that Knoxville Hospital & Clinics Foundation would be happy to discuss with you.
- Annual Support – We appreciate the individual and corporate support from those who donated to the Knoxville Hospital & Clinics Foundation Annual Appeal Campaign each year. Annual support at every level is crucial to maintaining the quality of our services.
- Honorary or Memorial Gifts – An honorary or memorial gift is a thoughtful and meaningful way for you to recognize the accomplishments of a colleague, friend or relative. After a donation has been received, the Foundation office notifies the honoree or next-of-kin that you have made a gift in their honor or memory.
- Endowment Fund – A permanent endowment fund was established to ensure that future generations of patients and their families will receive personalized, high quality healthcare. A percentage of every donation received by the Foundation is earmarked and placed in the endowment fund.
- Special Events – Events, such as the annual Fall Gala, give donors the opportunity to support the needs of the hospital while having a nice time socializing with friends.
- Matching Gifts – Some contributors multiply their support to the Knoxville Hospital & Clinics Foundation each year by making use of their employer’s matching gift programs. Donors should see their employer’s human resources director for the necessary form to send with their gift.
- Specific Gifts – in addition to the giving options listed, the Knoxville Hospital & Clinics Foundation also accepts gifts earmarked for a specific purpose. If you or your group is interested in this option, we invite you to contact the Foundation office at 641-842-1418.