Dr. Hassan serves as the Director of the Knoxville Hospital & Clinics’ Emergency Department and as a hospitalist for the Knoxville Hospital.
Specialties & Qualifications
- Specialties: Emergency Medicine and Family Practice
- Subspecialties: General Surgery
Education & Medical Training
Dr. Hassan received his Doctor of Medicine degree and graduated with honors in 2010 from the Saba University School of Medicine in The Bottom, Caribbean Netherlands. He has been in practice for 7 years. He completed his residency within the Department of Anesthesiology at Saint Luke’s Hospital, University of Missouri at Kansas City School of Medicine.
- Iowa, Allopathic & Osteopathic Physicians / Emergency Medicine
- Kansas, Physician Assistants & Advanced Practice Nursing Providers / Physician Assistant
- Missouri, Student, Health Care / Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program
Dr. Hassan is affiliated with Docs Who Care, 2101 W 119th St., Leawood, Kansas.