Prosthetics & Orthotics
Adam McFarlane, CPO, LPO, is a visiting specialist with American Prosthetics & Orthotics Inc., based in Clive, Iowa. He specializes in lower limb orthotics and prosthetics. Adam is a native of Cedar Falls, Iowa, and now resides in Urbandale, Iowa.
To make an appointment to see Adam McFarlane, please call 515- 224-0537. Adam sees patients in Knoxville on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month.
The specialty clinic for American Prosthetics & Orthotics is located at:
Visiting Speciality Clinic
1008 Bell Ave., Suite 105
Knoxville, IA 50138
(See Directional Map)
- Northwestern University’s Prostetic-Orthotic Center, Prosthetics, June 2012
- Northwestern University’s Prosthetic-Orthotic Center, Orthotics, 2011
- University of Northern Iowa, Bachelor of Fine Arts, 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics, and Pedorthics, Certification in Orthotics, 2013
- American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics, and Pedorthics, Certification in Prosthetics, 2014
- Lower limb orthotics and prosthetics
- Dale Yasukawa Scholarship Recipient, 2011