Anne Nelson, PA-C, is a visiting specialist and dermatology physician assistant with Bergman Folkers Plastic Surgery of Des Moines.
Anne sees patients of all ages for a variety of dermatology conditions: cancerous and precancerous skin conditions, acne, warts, rashes, eczema and psoriasis, moles, lesions.
She also performs cosmetic procedures such as BOTOX, Juvaderm, Sclerotherapy (spider vein treatments), and prescription skin care for anti-aging and acne treatments.
Anne also see patients that have medical conditions that will require surgery. After consulting with Anne, and it is determined that further medical intervention is needed, surgery can be scheduled at the Knoxville Surgical Department with Dr. Folkers at a later date.
To make an appointment to see Anne Nelson in Knoxville, please call (641) 842-1217. She sees patients on the 1st Monday of the month in Knoxville.
- Undergraduate degree, Iowa State University, Genetics
- Master’s Degree, Physician Assistant Studies, Des Moines University
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), Certified Physician Assistant
- Dermatology, BOTOX, Scierotherapy
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Iowa Physician Assistant Society
- American Academy of Physician Assistants