Audiology and hearing aid services are provided by visiting specialists with Kayser Hearing Aid & Audiology Centers (Dr. Dean Kayser) and Woodard Hearing Centers. Together, they provide comprehensive audiology and hearing aid services to persons of all ages at their clinics in Knoxville.
Listed here are just some of the services offered:
- Diagnostic audiologic evaluations*
- Hearing aid evaluation and selection
- Hearing aid dispensing and fitting
- Hearing aid maintenance, checks, cleaning, service and repairs
- Hearing aid accessories
- Follow-up care
- Custom ear molds
- Custom ear plugs
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
*Diagnostic audiologic evaluations are typically covered by insurance with little or no out-of-pocket expense to you. Check with your insurance provider for benefit coverage.
The specialty clinics for the Kayser Hearing Aid & Audiology Centers and Woodard Hearing Centers are located at:
Visiting Specialty Clinic
1008 Bell Ave., Suite 105
Knoxville, IA 50138
(See Directional Map)
- To make an appointment to see Dr. Kayser in Knoxville, please call 515-264-8416. He sees patients in Knoxville on the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month.
- To make an appointment with Woodard Hearing Centers clinic in Knoxville, please call 515-276-6122. Patients are seen on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month.