Dr. Douglas Massop is a visiting specialist and affiliated with The Iowa Clinic. He specializes in vascular surgery. Dr. Massop has more than 30 years of experience.
Dr. Massop sees patients in Knoxville on the 2nd Monday of the month. To make an appointment to see Dr. Massop, please call 515-875-9090.
- Creighton University
- Creighton University School of Medicine, graduated in 1983
- Creighton University, General surgery
- Ohio State University Hospital, Vascular surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Surgery – General Vascular Surgery
- American Board of Surgery, Certified in Surgery
- American Board of Surgery, Certified in Vascular Surgery
- IA State Medical License, Active through 2019
- Vascular malformations, aortic aneurysm, carotid stenosis, venous disease, varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis, diabetes complications, peripheral arterial disease, dialysis access
- Patients’ Choice Award (2015)
- ACS Fellow, 2011
- CMS Stage 1, 2012