PRN (as needed) position hours and days vary according to Clinic need.
Under the general supervision of the Clinic Director, the Clinic Scheduler is responsible for all activities surrounding appointments for Clinic patients and assisting with chart review/auditing.
- High School Graduate or GED required
- Mandatory Reporter Training required, will complete on first day if applicant does not have current certification
- Computer Skills required
- Insurance knowledge is preferred
- Healthcare background preferred
- Exceptional Customer Service skills required
- Will be required to complete all annual competency training and maintaining license and/or certification
This is a PRN (as needed) position, Retirement plan offered.
*Covid-19 Vaccine Required or qualified exemption