This is a Full-Time position working 38/hrs. a week M, T, W, & F
The Clinic Triage Registered Nurse is responsible for assisting providers to provide quality patient care. This position performs a variety of direct and indirect patient care duties and facilitates the patient’s access to the appropriate level of care by assessing the patient’s needs over the telephone.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Current RN license in the State of Iowa
- Current BLS and Mandatory Reporter certifications
- Two years of experience in a clinic/physician office preferred
- Proficient use of computer
- Required to complete all annual competency training and maintain license and/or certification.
This is a Full-Time position with a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, Retirement, Accrued Vacation and Sick time, Basic Benefits for Employee Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term disability.
*COVID 19 vaccination required or qualified exemption.