This is a Full-Time position working 36-40 hours a week.
The Clinic CMA will work under the supervision of a physician. The CMA supports the physicians and other providers in delivering high-quality health to Clinic patients.
- Room patients, identify and documents chief complaint, allergies and medications.
- Measure and record vital signs, weight and measurement.
- Provide immunizations, injections and medications under the supervision of the provider.
- Perform preventative health screenings and nursing treatments.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span.
- Current certification as a CMA with the American Association of Medical Assistants.
- Previous clinic experience preferred.
- Current BLS and Mandatory Reporter Certification
This Full-Time position offers benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Company paid Life, AD&D, Short- Term and Long-Term Disability, Company match of up to 4.5% on 403b plan, accrued hours for vacation and sick time, and holiday pay.