This is a full time position, 4 days per weeks from 7:45 am – 5:30 pm.
The Clinic CMA will work under the supervision of a physician. The CMA supports the physicians and other providers in delivering high-quality health to Clinic patients
- Room patients, identify and documents chief complaint, allergies and medications.
- Measure and record vital signs, weight and measurement.
- Provide immunizations, injections and medications under the supervision of the provider.
- Perform preventative health screenings and nursing treatments.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span.
- Current certification as a CMA with the American Association of Medical Assistants.
- Previous clinic experience preferred
- Current BLS and Mandatory Reporter Certification
This is a full time clinic position with benefits offered such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, life and disability and a 403b retirement plan.