This position is for Part Time working 26-32 hours per week.
The Food Service Worker will work under the direction of the Dietary Cafe Manager or designee.
- able to perform a variety of semi-skilled and skilled kitchen/cafeteria related duties as assigned
- Must be proficient in positions of Nutrition Services to include Cook, Cafeteria Worker, Diet Clerk, and Food Service Worker I.
- Follows direction for the safe and sanitary use of cleaning agents
- Cleans assigned areas, equipment, and surfaces according to departmental procedures and schedules
- Alert supervisor to problems or needs concerning equipment, food supply, sanitation, and safety
- Assist in training of Food Service Workers as needed
- Complete annual competency training as required
- Display knowledge and skills appropriate for patients of any age, including the neonate, child, adolescent, geriatric, and the terminally ill
- High School graduate or GED equivalent preferred
- Food Handler’s Certificate or ServSafe Certification preferred or agreement to obtain within 60 days of hire
This is a Part Time position which offers Vacation, Medical, FSA, and Retirment Plan benefits.
*Covid 19 Vaccination is required or qualified exemption