PRN (as needed)
Laboratory Aide/Phlebotomist will assist the laboratory team in all hospital areas covering geriatrics through pediatric patients. He/She will report directly to the Laboratory Manager and take direction as needed to fill his/her role.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent.
- Prior Laboratory experience preferred.
- 6 months training as a phlebotomist and or Laboratory Aide from previous clinical / hospital lab. Will consider in-house training.
- License/certifications: None
- Must be willing to work evening and weekends.
- Required to complete all annual competency training and maintain license and/or certification.
This is a PRN position working as needed by the Laboratory Department. The position does include eligibility to enroll in the Retirment plan and Employee Assistance Program.