This is a Full-Time Day position 7am – 7:30pm and every 3rd Weekend.
Work in a great facility with dedicated team members. Position requires LPN license with current BLS and Mandatory Reporter certificates. This position will be full time, 36 hours per week with a requirement of every third weekend and every other holiday.
POSITION SUMMARY: The LPN provides professional nursing care to the patient from admission to discharge. He/She coordinates care with other disciplines, consults with the family or significant others, and collaborates with the physician on the patient’s behalf. The LPN assesses, implements, and evaluates nursing care. The med surg unit cares for patients with a variety of medical and surgical diagnosis including but not limited to, congestive heart failure, cardiac arrhythmias, pneumonia, diabetes, COPD, abdominal surgeries, total joint replacements, hospice, orthopedics, skilled rehabilitation and infusion care.
- Graduate from an accredited LPN or LVN school of Nursing
- Current LPN/LVN license in the State of Iowa
- Previous patient care experience preferred
- Must possess technical and critical thinking skills
- Recently graduated students encouraged to apply
- BLS and Mandatory Reporter certification
- Required to complete all annual competency training and maintain license and/or certification.
Salary determined by experience and full-time position benefits include medical, dental, vision, Company paid life and disability insurance, vacation and sick time off, worked Holiday paid at double time, 403b retirement with up to 4.5% company match, tuition assistance available.
*COVID 19 vaccination required or qualified exemption.