This is a full time position 3 days per week, 5 am to 6:30 pm, working every 3rd weekend with $500 Sign On Bonus.
- Prepares menu items such as meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, casseroles, soups, stews, potatoes, rice, desserts, and salads.
- Plans and coordinates cooking schedules that foods will be ready at required times.
- Ensures that all foods prepared meet existing standards for quality, freshness, taste, temperature and appearance.
- Follows directions for the safe and sanitary use of cleaning agents.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent
- Food Handler’s Certificate or ServSafe Certification preferred or agreement to obtain within 60 days of hire.
- Preferred previous cooking experience but no required.
- Preferred experience in Health Care.
This is a full time position with benefits offered such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, life, disability and a 403b retirement plan.