The patient Care is an integral part of the nursing care team who works under the direction and supervision of RN’s/LPN’s.
- Promptly answers telephone calls and routes call appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Consistently demonstrates competence and proficiency in Ward Clerk responsibilities and procedures.
- Provide nutritional and hydration support and assists patients with personal hygiene/elimination needs.
- Constantly demonstrates an awareness and understanding of patient needs for personal care and comfort.
- Assists nurses with treatments and procedures as directed, in an accurate and timely manner.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Certification from at least a 75 hour nurse aide course on hire.
- Previous patient care experience, telephone, clerical and computer experience required.
- Current BCLS certification, must be able to read, write and follow written or oral instructions.
- Current Mandatory Reporter or acquire within three months of hire.
- Must display a high degree of empathetic understanding and kindness towards patients and visitors.
This is a PRN (as needed) and will work various shifts
Retirement Plan available
*COVID 19 vaccination required or qualified exemption