This is a PRN (as needed) position. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
The Radiology Technologist is an integral part of the Imaging team. He/she performs diagnostic radiographs in providing patient care and treatment. The radiology technologist promotes and participates in patient teaching. The technologist works with other departments to provide a clean, safe, stimulating environment.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiology.
- Previous radiology experience is preferred.
- Current registry in radiology and valid ‘permit to practice’ with the State Department of Health.
- Must possess the technical skills associated with the tasks and functions delineated under specific duties. Has the ability to communicate and work effectively with others. Must be willing to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Required to complete all annual competency training and maintain license and/or certification.
This is a PRN (as needed) position and is eligible for Retirement plan options and Employee Assistance Program.