This is a Full-Time position offering a $5,000 Sign On Bonus
The Radiology Technologist is an integral part of the Imaging team. He/she performs diagnostic radiographs in providing patient care and treatment. The radiology technologist promotes and participates in patient teaching. The technologist works with other departments to provide a clean, safe, stimulating environment.
• Graduate of an accredited school of Radiology.
• Previous radiology experience is preferred.
• Current registry in radiology and valid ‘permit to practice’ with the State Department of Health.
• Must possess the technical skills associated with the tasks and functions delineated under specific duties. Has the ability to communicate and work effectively with others. Must be willing to work nights and weekends as scheduled. On call rotation required.
• Consistently checks equipment and supplies on a regular basis. Maintains x-ray and other equipment in efficient operating order.
• Always completes x-ray requisitions, obtains appropriate signatures for consents, and completes procedure requests on outside physicians.
• Consistently demonstrates competency and proficiency in patient care and radiology procedures.
• Correctly schedules all special procedures and enters the data in appointment book. Always directs the results of procedures to physician or hospital chart.
• Maintains patients’ dignity and always respects patients’ rights. Communicates patient information, especially changes in condition in a timely manner.
• Consistently performs all duties in an independent manner with little or no need for direct supervision; is not afraid to proceed alone.
• Consistently demonstrates willingness to accept additional assignments and assist other staff as time allows; is flexible and adaptable as patient care needs and workloads allow.
Salary determined by experience and full-time position benefits include medical, dental, vision, Company paid life and disability insurance, vacation and sick time off, worked Holiday paid at double time, 403b retirement with up to 4.5% company match, tuition assistance available.
*COVID 19 vaccination required or qualified exemption.