This is a Full Time Day position, 7:00 am to 7 pm with $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS working every third weekend and every other holiday.
Provide professional nursing care
- Provide direct patient care, evaluate outcomes, and adjust the nursing care process as needed to ensure optimal patient care.
- Perform a head-to-toe assessment and reassess as needed, including pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients. Demonstrate knowledge of cardiac monitoring, identifies arrhythmias, and intervenes using ACLS/PALS algorithms and physician orders.
- Arrange for patient transfer to other departments and facilities, complete required documentation.
- Use critical thinking skills to intervene with appropriate care for urgent/emergent needs. Identify and manage life-sustaining physiologic functions in unstable patients.
- Current license as an Registered Nurse in the State of Iowa
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS and TNCC certifications
- Mandatory Reporter Training.
- Minimum of 1 year of Emergency Nursing experience preferred.
This positions offers benefits such as medical, dental, vision reimbursement, long and short term disability, life insurance and retirement plan.