This is a Full-Time Day position, 7am – 7:30pm, 36 hrs./wk. with every third weekend and every other Holiday, with a $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS.
NEW GRADUATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
The registered nurse plans and provides professional nursing care to the patient from admission to discharge. He/She coordinates care with other disciplines, consults with the family or significant others, and collaborates with the physician on the patient’s behalf. The RN assesses, implements, and evaluates nursing care. The RN is responsible for supervision of PCTs and Support Assistants. The med/surg unit cares for patients with a variety of medical and surgical diagnosis including but not limited to, congestive heart failure, cardiac arrhythmias, pneumonia, diabetes, COPD, abdominal surgeries, total joint replacements, hospice, orthopedics, skilled rehabilitation and infusion care.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in Iowa
- Current BLS with ACLS and PALS preferred within one year.
- Current Mandatory Reporter Training
- One year general Medical / Surgical experience preferred.
- Required to complete all annual competency training and maintain license and/or certification.
Salary determined by experience and full-time position benefits include medical, dental, vision, Company paid life and disability insurance, accrued vacation and sick, worked Holiday paid at double time, 403b retirement with up to 5% company match, tuition assistance available.