Five Important Reasons to Vaccinate Your Child
You want to do what is best for your children. You know about the importance of car seats, baby gates and other ways to keep them safe. But, did you know that one of the best ways to protect your children is to make sure they have all of their vaccinations?
- Immunizations can save your child’s life.
- Vaccination is very safe and effective.
- Immunization protects others you care about.
- Immunizations can save your family time and money.
- Immunization protects future generations, including infants and from mother to fetus.
For FREE online access to your child’s immunization records, try IRIS.
View or download/print the brochure “Protect Their Future,” which offers straight answers to tough questions about childhood vaccines, and provides a recommended immunization schedule for infants to age 18.