Bhama Jayaveerapandian, MD, is an internist and primary care provider at the Knoxville Hospital Clinic. She has been practicing medicine for 31 years.
As a primary care physician, Dr. Bhama provides care for individuals across their life span. Her comprehensive scope of care involves treatment of illnesses and injuries, health screenings and tests, physical exams, chronic care management, well-baby and adolescent care, men’s and women’s health, preventive care, sports medicine, and treating other patient needs.
To contact Dr. Bhama’s office, please call 641-842-7006.
- Interfaith Medical Center, New York
- Stanley Medical College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, Graduated in 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Certified in Internal Medicine
- IA State Medical License, Active through 2020
- CA State Medical License, Active through 2020
- Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Healthgrades Honor Roll