Bryan L. Folkers, DO, FACOS, is a visiting specialist affiliated with Bergman Folkers Plastic Surgery in Des Moines and multiple hospitals in the area. He specializes in general plastic surgery and several related subspecialties. Dr. Folkers has nearly 15 years of experience and is a double board-certified plastic surgeon.
To learn more about the procedures performed by Dr. Folkers, visit Plastic Surgery.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Folkers, call 641-842-1555. His surgeries in Knoxville are performed on the last Monday of each month.
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Graduated in 2004
- Mercy Medical Center, Des Moines, General Surgery
- South Point Hospital/Cleveland Clinic Health System, Plastic, Reconstructive, and Hand Surgery
- Iowa State University, Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
Certifications & Licensure
- General Surgery
- Plastic, Reconstructive and Hand Surgery
- IA State Medical License, Active through 2019
- General plastic surgery, reconstructive surgery, hand surgery, breast reconstruction, aesthetic/cosmetic plastic surgery
- American Association of Cosmetic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons.
- Fellowship of the American College of Osteopathic Surgeon