Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Darryl Johnson has 31 years of experience and specializes in obstetrics and gynecology. He holds monthly clinics in Knoxville. In addition, he has a primary practice at Skiff Medical Center in Newton.
Dr. Johnson previously worked at Hutchinson Health of Hutchinson, Minn. Before that he was a solo practitioner in Bettendorf, Iowa, and was affiliated with Genesis Medical Center-Davenport-West Central Park and UnityPoint Health-Trinity Bettendorf.
For an appointment, please call 641-842-1555.
See OB/GYN treatment, services, and surgeries performed by Dr. Johnson
- Chicago Osteopathic Hospitals & Medical Center, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Chicago Osteopathic Hospitals & Medical Center, Transitional Year
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Graduated in 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- AOA board-certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Illinois State Medical License (active through 2017)
- Minnesota State Medical License (active through 2018)
- Iowa State Medical License, Allopathic & Osteopathic Physicians/Obstetrics & Gynecology (active through 2019)
- Fellow, American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member, American Osteopathic Association
- Member, American Medical Association
Awards, Honors & Recognition
- CMS Stage 1 EHR, 2012
- CMS Stage 1 HER, 2013
- 2013 Trinity Hospital Physician Educator of the Year