Dr. Eman Boulis, MD, is a rheumatologist and has more than 10 years of experience. She diagnoses and treats arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, systemic lupus erythematosis, Kawasaki Disease, and other rheumatic diseases of the joints, soft tissue, and connective tissue. Many of these conditions are the result of autoimmune disorders.
To make an appointment to see Dr. Boulis, please call (641) 842-1555. Dr. Boulis holds clinics in Knoxville on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Friday of each month.
- Cairo University School of Medicine
- Geisinger Health System, Internal Medicine
- University of Mississippi Medical Center, Rheumatology
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Certified in Rheumatology
- IA State Medical License, Active through 2020
- Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
- Healthgrades Honor Roll