Martha C. Errthum, DO, is a primary care physician at the Knoxville Hospital Clinic. She is also the Clinic Director of Red Rock Healthcare in Pella.
As a primary care physician, Dr. Errthum provides care for individuals across their life span. Her comprehensive scope of care involves treatment of illnesses and injuries, health screenings and tests, physical exams, chronic care management, well-baby and adolescent care, men’s and women’s health, preventive care, sports medicine, and treating other patient needs.
To contact Dr. Errthum, call (641) 842-7006.
- Central Iowa Health System-Methodist
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Northern Iowa, Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Northern Iowa
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Family Medicine, Certified in Family Medicine
- IA State Medical License, Active through 2019
- Family Medicine