Dr. Mohammed M. Hassan is an emergency physician and hospitalist. He provides care to patients seen in the Emergency Department and treated in the Medical/Surgical Department (Knoxville Hospital). He has been in practice for 8 years.
Dr. Hassan is also affiliated with Docs Who Care, based in Leawood, Kansas.
He has been a guest lecturer and participant in Knoxville Hospital & Clinics’ annual 55+ Health Fairs.
- Department of Anesthesiology at Saint Luke’s Hospital, University of Missouri at Kansas City School of Medicine.
- Saba University School of Medicine in The Bottom, Caribean Netherlands, Graduated in 2010
- Specialties: Emergency Medicine and Family Practice
- Subspecialties: General Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- Iowa, Allopathic & Osteopathic Physicians / Emergency Medicine
- Kansas, Physician Assistants & Advanced Practice Nursing Providers / Physician Assistant
- Missouri, Student, Health Care / Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program