Oncology & Hematology
Dr. Roy Molina grew up in Corpus Christi, Texas. He graduated from the University of Texas in Austin. After training in Texas and Kansas, he practiced in Columbia, Missouri, then moved to Des Moines in 1990. Dr. Molina joined Medical Oncology and Hematology Associates of Iowa in 2000. He also joined the Knoxville Hospital & Clinics in October 2018.
Dr. Molina has a longstanding interest in quality of care. He is the chairman of the Quality Assurance Committee and chairs The Practice Guidelines Committee for Medical Oncology and Hematology Associates of Iowa. The committee monitors compliance and quality of care for the group. The group is very proud of their care, achieving among the highest quality of care in the country, when measured against national guidelines.
Dr. Molina is married and three grown children. He likes to play the piano, grow orchids and garden.
To make an appointment to see Dr. Molina in Knoxville, call 641-842-7211. Dr. Moline sees patients in Knoxville on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Fellowship, Medical Oncology
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals, Residency, Internal Medicine
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Medical School
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Certified in Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Certified in Medical Oncology
- IA State Medical License, Active through 2020
- Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors & Recognition
- CMS Stage 1 EHR, 2012
- CMS Stage 1 EHR, 2013