Thomas Brent Hoehns, MD, is an Iowa native who specializes in family medicine, obstetrics and women’s health. He has been in practice more than 20 year. Dr. Hoehns serves as the Medical Director of the Knoxville Hospital Clinic and as a primary care provider.
As a primary care physician, Dr. Hoehns provides care for individuals across their life span. His comprehensive scope of care involves treatment of illnesses and injuries, health screenings and tests, physical exams, chronic care management, well-baby and adolescent care, men’s and women’s health, preventive care, sports medicine, and treating other patient needs.
To contact Dr. Hoehns, call (641) 842-7004.
- University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Family Medicine, Chief resident
- University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
- Iowa State University
Certifications & Licensure
- ,American Board of Family Medicine, Board Certified in Family Medicine
- IA State Medical License, Active through 2020
- Family medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha, medical honor society