Services and Cafe
Eat well. Be well.
Providing Nutritious Meals and Promoting Lifelong Healthy Food Choices
Knoxville Hospital & Clinics’ Nutrition Services Department serves patients, families, visitors and hospital staff. Meals include a varied selection of delicious, nutritious foods. The Nutrition Services Department is open 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
Coffee and water are always available at no charge in the cafeteria. Patrons can also get meals to go.
Food services offered
- Meal service to inpatients and outpatients.
- Cafe for visitors and staff: serving breakfast from 7-9:30 a.m., lunch from 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., and ready-to-go foods (assorted salads, beverages, desserts, and sandwiches prepared fresh and packaged) until 6 p.m.
- Patient guest trays are available with a call to extension 1246 at least one hour prior to meal time (weekday dinner orders are due by 4 p.m.; weekend meals are due by 9 a.m. for breakfast, noon for lunch and 4 p.m. for dinner)
- Beverage and snack service open 24/7 in the Cafe.
- Catered meals and snacks for meetings and events held at the hospital and Knoxville Clinic
At Knoxville Hospital & Clinics every effort is made to accommodate individual tastes and preferences.