If you have recently been diagnosed with diabetes or have been living with it for years, you don’t have to manage it alone.
Join us for our diabetes support group meetings.
The meetings will be held in the KHC Learning Center.
Tuesday, August 15 | 6 p.m.
Wednesday, September 27 | 1 p.m.
Thursday, November 2 | 1 p.m.
Living Well with Diabetes is free and open to anyone with diabetes or pre-diabetes, those with a family member with the disease, or anyone wanting to learn more.
The support group will be led by KHC Dietitians Laurynn Verry and Susie Roberts.
Want to learn how to manage your diabetes better? By attending, you will:
- Gain a better understanding of what diabetes is, the causes, signs, and symptoms, and how to avoid acute and chronic complications.
- Hear practical advice on ways to make managing blood sugar easier.
- Personally connect with others who understand what you are going through.
- Identify three things you can start doing today to improve your health.
- Learn about diabetes medications and recent developments in technology including continuous glucose monitoring devices.
- And more!
For questions, call (641) 842-1522.