Our Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) have years of experience in the field of anesthesia, and a commitment to patient safety. Each patient receives personalized, compassionate care to meet their individual needs.
CRNAs are an instrumental part of the surgery team at Knoxville Hospital & Clinics. Many types of anesthesia are available to meet individual patient needs. Nurse anesthetists provide patients with the comfort of knowing that the CRNA will be by the patient’s side monitoring their vital signs and adjusting their anesthetics to ensure a pain free and safe anesthesia experience.
The anesthesia services at KHC specialize in:
- General anesthesia
- Monitored anesthesia care
- Spinal anesthesia
- Epidural anesthesia
- Ultrasound guided nerve blocks
- Ultrasound guided venous access
- Airway management
- Anesthesia for all age groups.
- Performs an extensive review of patient history preoperatively and develops a safe anesthetic plan tailored for each individual patient.
- Sees patient safely through their procedure and assures they are safe and comfortable postoperatively.