Cynthia Hoque, DO, joined the Knoxville Hospital Clinic in 2017 and is practicing as a primary care provider. She is currently accepting new patients.
As a primary care physician, Dr. Hoque provides care for individuals across their life span. Her comprehensive scope of care involves treatment of illnesses and injuries, health screenings and tests, physical exams, chronic care management, well-baby and adolescent care, men’s and women’s health, preventive care, and treating other patient needs.
Dr. Hoque and her husband own HoQ Restaurant in the East Village in Des Moines and they are residents of Polk County.
To reach Dr. Hoque, please call 641-842-7004
Get to Know Dr. Hoque
- Central Iowa Health System – Lutheran, Residency , Family Medicine, Completed June 2017
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Graduated June 2014
- Minnesota State University in Mankato
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Family Medicine, Certified in Family Medicine
- IA State Medical License, Active through 2019
- Family medicine