James Benjamin “J.B.” Law, DO, joined the Knoxville Hospital & Clinics in 2017. He a primary care provider and rotating hospitalist.
As a primary care physician, Dr. Law provides care for individuals across their life span. His comprehensive scope of care involves treatment of illnesses and injuries, health screenings and tests, physical exams, chronic care management, well-baby and adolescent care, men’s and women’s health, preventive care, sports medicine, and treating other patient needs.
As a rotating hospitalist, Dr. Law cares for patients in the Knoxville Hospital.
Dr. Law and his wife live in Knoxville.
Dr. Law is currently accepting new patients. For an appointment, please call 641-842-7211.
If you are an existing patient and need to reach Dr. Law’s office, call 641-842-7007.
Get to know Dr. Law
- Broadlawns Medical Center, Family Practice residency, Des Moines, Completed June 2017
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Graduated May 2014
- University of Iowa, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Integrative Physiology (With Distinction), May 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License, Allopathic & Osteopathic Physicians/Family Medicine
- Family Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association