Ryan E. Laughlin, DO, joined Knoxville Hospital & Clinics in 2017. He specializes in family medicine and is a primary care specialist and rotating hospitalist in Knoxville.
As a primary care physician, Dr. Laughlin provides care for individuals across their life span. His comprehensive scope of care involves treatment of illnesses and injuries, health screenings and tests, physical exams, chronic care management, well-baby and adolescent care, men’s and women’s health, preventive care, and treating other patient needs.
As a rotating hospitalist, Dr. Laughlin sees patients who are hospitalized at the Knoxville Hospital.
Dr. Laughlin and his family live in Knoxville.
Dr. Laughlin is currently accepting new patients; call 641-842-7211 for an appointment.
If you are a current patient and need to reach Dr. Laughlin, call his office at 641-842-7006.
Get to Know Dr. Laughlin
- Broadlawns Medical Center Family Practice Residency in Des Moines, Completed June 2017
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Graduated in 2014
- Des Moines University, Biomedical Sciences
- B.S. in Biology, Simpson College 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License
- Family Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association