Shannon M Remington, DO, is a primary care provider at the Knoxville Clinic. She is also the primary care physician at the Pleasantville Clinic on Wednesdays of each week.
As a primary care physician, Dr. Remington provides care for individuals across their life span. Her comprehensive scope of care involves treatment of illnesses and injuries, health screenings and tests, physical exams, chronic care management, well-baby and adolescent care, men’s and women’s health, preventive care, sports medicine, and treating other patient needs.
To contact Dr. Remington’s office, call 641-842-7005. Dr. Remington is now accepting patients that wish to be seen at the Pleasantville Clinic.
- Mercy Family Medicine Residency Program
- Des Moines University of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, 2007
- University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, Physician Assistant
- University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, Bachelor Degree in Health Science
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Family Medicine, Board Certified in Family Medicine
- IA State Medical License, Allopathic & Osteopathic Physicians/Family Medicine
- IA State Medical License, Physician Assistants & Advanced Practice Nursing Providers/Physician Assistant
- IA State Medical License, Student, Health Care/Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program
- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, and Recognition
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
- NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems
- Vitals, On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
- Healthgrades Honor Roll