Walking with patients every step of life's journey
Knoxville Hospital & Clinics provides patients with a skilled oncology team who specializes in caring for patients with cancer. Our team provides the most advanced medical expertise and technologies in an environment that focuses on humanity, compassion, and exceptional health care.
KHC's Cancer Program
KHC offers a comprehensive cancer program from early detection to treatment to surgery and more. Our team takes the time to explain the diagnosis and stage of cancer as well as the treatment options, all while delivering compassionate care.
Chemotherapy & Infusion Center: Our center is staffed by registered nurses who have specialized training in administering chemotherapy and other infusion treatments.
- Pre-medications (e.g., anti-nausea, anti-inflammatory)
- Chemotherapy medications
- IV antibiotic therapy
- IV immune globulin
- Hydration therapy
- Anti-rejection medication
- Transfusion of blood products
- Procuring specimens for lab testing
Surgery-related services include:
- Surgical cancer tumor/cells removal
- Reconstructive/plastic surgery
- Pain management injection therapy
- Post-surgical hospital care
Physicians: Dr. Abdelaziz ElHaddad specializes in oncology and hematology and sees patients in Knoxville. Dr. ElHaddad is affiliated with Medical Oncology and Hematology Associates.
Ancillary Services and Support
- Nutritional counseling and support
- Financial Assistance Program counseling
- Case management
- Hospice (hospitalized end-of-life care)
- Physical/occupational therapy (Lymphedema treatment)
- Wound care (post-surgical/radiation-related care)
- Interpreter services
Dr. Abdelaziz ElHaddad specializes in oncology and hematology and sees patients in Knoxville. Dr. ElHaddad is affiliated with Medical Oncology and Hematology Associates.
To schedule an appointment to see Dr. ElHaddad in Knoxville, please call 641-842-1555.