The Registered Nurse in the Medical/Surgical Department is accountable for the coordination of nursing care, patient education, and discharge planning.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in Iowa
- Current BLS with ACLS and PALS preferred within one year.
- Mandatory Reporter Training
- One year general Medical / Surgical experience preferred.
- Required to complete all annual competency training and maintain license and/or certification.
This is a PRN (as needed) position the schedule may fluctuate based upon needs of the department.
Retirement Plan available
*COVID 19 vaccination required or qualified exemption.