Patient education is an integral part of quality healthcare at Knoxville Hospital & Clinics. Education about the healthcare system will assist you and your family or friends to make well-informed healthcare decisions. These education topics can help you become more informed and involved in your healthcare. Check back often for new education topics.
- Common Health Insurance Terms
- Health Care Bills – How to Avoid Unwelcome Surprises
- HMOs and PPOs: What’s the Difference?
- Hospital-Based Outpatient Services Frequently Asked Questions
- Patient Communication Boards Increasing Patient Satisfaction and Engagement
- Preventative Health Services vs. Medical Services
- Recognizing and Understanding Insurance Discounts
- What are Hospital Outpatient “Observation” Services?
- Why can it take so long to receive medical bills?