At Knoxville Hospital & Clinics (KHC), our surgical team is dedicated to providing you with the very best operative and postoperative care in a safe and comfortable healing environment.
In addition to a skilled surgeon, our surgical teams include a nurse anesthetist, registered nurses, surgical technologist, and a sterile processing technician. Our professionally trained staff are focused on patient centered care and providing the very best in quality outcomes.
The results of these efforts were acknowledged in the May 2017 Press Ganey survey, in which KHC’s Surgical Department received a 100 percent patient satisfaction score in not only one category, but all seven.
Our recently remodeled surgical and endoscopy suites are fully equipped with advanced technology for our patients to receive the best care. Pre-operative and postoperative rooms allow our patients to remain in the same room, while allowing the nursing staff to have better access to patients throughout all phases of your surgery procedure.
Knoxville Hospital & Clinics provides same day outpatient and inpatient surgical services with advanced technology close to home. We provide a variety of surgeries. Here is a listing of some of the most common procedures.
- Colon cancer screening
- Hernia repair
- Hiatal hernial repair
- Stomach screening for Hiatal Hernia and ulcers
- Treatment of esophageal stricture
- Gallbladder removal
- Breast biopsy
- Breast cancer surgery
- Colon cancer surgery and resection
- Gastric banding (the LAP-BAND System)
- Laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy
- Removal of skin lesions
- Surgies related to diseases of the liver, pancreas, stomach and spleen
- Tubal ligation
- Cataract surgery
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Hip replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Orthopedic trauma surgery (e.g., hip fractures)
- Robotic-assisted partial and total knee replacements
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Hand: carpel tunnel release, trigger finger release, DeQuervain’s Tenosynovitis, Dupytren’s Contracture (surgical and non-surgical technique), tendon and nerve repair, microvascular replantation, traumatic injury and fracture repair
- Breast and nipple reconstruction post (or in conjunction with) mastectomy
- Breast contouring: augmentation, lift and reduction (male and female)
- Body contouring: tummy tuck, liposuction, arm lift, body lift
- Post gastric bypass and massive weight loss skin removal
- Facial rejuvenation and contouring: eyelid skin removal (blepharoplasty), face/neck lift, forehead lift, rhinoplasty
- Facial traumatic injury and fracture repair
- Ear surgery (Otoplasty)
- MOHS reconstruction
- Hair transplantation
- Correction of bunions and hammertoes
- Treatment of Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot and ankle surgeries
For more information, please call 641-842-1441.