David Chew, MD, specializes in vascular surgery and sees patients in Knoxville. Dr. Chew, a native of Singapore, is employed by the Iowa Heart Center in Des Moines.
Diagnosis and treatment of vascular conditions, including:
- Abdominal and Thoracic Aortic aneurysms
- Carotid artery stenosis
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Peripheral arterial disease (PAD)
- Superior/Inferior Mesenteric Artery stenosis
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Varicose veins
- Venous disease
- Venous insufficiency
- Any Vascular related disorders
For an appointment, please call 641-842-1555.
Medical School and Residency
- The National University of Singapore
- Surgical training at the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, U.K.; general surgery residency at Columbia University/St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital, New York City; and vascular surgery fellowship at Harvard University/Brigham and Women’s Health Hospital, Boston.