Dr. Mark Fish joined Knoxville Hospital & Clinics’ medical staff in September 2018. He is also affiliated with Capital Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine of Clive, Iowa. Dr. Fish has 17 years of experience.
Dr. Fish is a native of Des Moines and member of the clinical faculty and a lecturer at Des Moines University. Dr. Fish is currently Vice-President of Adult Reconstruction Arthritis Section, for the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics.
To make an appointment to see Dr. Fish, please call his office with Capital Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine at (515) 440-2676. Dr. Fish sees patients and performs surgeries in Knoxville on the last Tuesday of each month.
- Indianapolis, Fellowship, Joint Reconstruction and Sports Medicine
- St. Johns Health System, Oakland Hospital, Orthopedic Surgery
- Genesys Regional Medical Center, Flint, Michigan, Intership, Preliminary Year
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Graduated in 2001
- Moody Bible Institute, BA Youth Ministries
Certifications & Licensure
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- NAVIO Total and Partial Knee Replacement
- IA State Medical License, Active through 2019
- General orthopedic surgery
- Total Joint Arthroplasty (hip, total and partial knee, shoulder)
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Joint swelling/pain, wrist injury and hand and wrist osteoarthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, bone fracture, rotator cuff repair